Carmel Market is named after the busiest market of Tel Aviv. We made sure to bring some of this deliciousness to the streets of Utrecht. At Carmel Market we bring the east to the west with our own twist. We bake our own challah and laffa breads and make up our own signature cocktails. If you like to end a busy workday with a shot of Arak, Carmel market is the spot for you! As a waitress or waiter at Carmel Market you love to entertain guests with your knowledge of our middle eastern dishes, wine and cocktails. If you don’t shy away from a busy work floor and like making people feel at home? We are looking for you!
- You’re a real team player
- Sincere attention for your guests
- Going the “extra mile” comes natural
- Outgoing and Flexible
- Curious about new foods and drinks
- You love your wines and like to learn about it
- Proficient in English (Hebrew is a plus)
What do we have to offer?
- Working in a family style team
- Free delicious staff food
- After work drinks and staff parties
- A discount at all of our restaurants and a lot of other places (TrainMore, My Jewelry etc.)
- Plenty of career opportunities in one of our 4 restaurant concepts
- Monthly re-accuring masterclasses, workshops and tastings on everything food and drink wise